Ultra Arm Specs
• Max Wind Speed • 75 MPH
• Weather Rating • Water Resistant (IP66)
• Operating Temp • MAX: 110ºF, MIN: -30ºF
• Max Controlled Speeds • 7 sec/360º Swing, 3 Sec 90º Lift
• Active Arm Stabilization • Pan Axis, 500 ft-lbs. | Tilt axis, 1000 ft-lbs.
• Range of Motion• Unlimited Swing (Pan) Rotation, 35º Lift (Tilt) Up & Down
• System Weight • 190 lbs. unloaded, 370 lbs. fully loaded (including max payload)
Arm Power Specs
• Electrical Source • 50V 60A Battery
• Power Consumption • 2kW Peak, 300W nominal
• Internal System Voltage • 48V nominal (45-60v)
• IP68 Twist Lock
• Flowcine Tranqulizer, Shore 60 and Shore 70 pan barrels
Stabilizer Head Specs - MoVI XL
• High torque direct drive motors
• Custom motor drives with high resolution encoders
• Capable of performing at extreme speeds (75+mph)
• Accessory power
• Integrate Focus / Iris / Zoom motor drivers
• Integrated control of Red cameras via RCP
• 3+ hour runtime powering gimbal and camera with onboard batteries
• Completely wireless operation (power, video, control) allows for 1 minute changes from camera car to crane to cable cam
• Compatible with Freefly Ecosystem - MōVI Controller, Pilot & Wheels
• 50lb max payload
• Modular construction
• Internal Wiring
• 2 second boot time
• 10 second full system autotune
• Integrated screen and menu system
Pursuit Vehicle Specs
• Dodge Ram 1500 Mega Cab
• Engine: 5.7L Hemi: 380 HP
• Drive: 4x4 Off Road
• Shocks: Rancho RS9000LX - Adjustable dampening
• Crew: 6x
• 14.5V Continuous DC power
• AC 115v Power, up to 10 amps
• D-Taps for Monitors, HD Downlinks and other accessories
• Cell phone charging
ULTRA handles off-road, heavy rain, and extreme temperatures with ease.
The new arm design features adjustable passive 3-axis nose dampening to isolate the head and camera package for buttery-smooth, rock-solid image stabilization.
IP66 rated. Rain and dust proof.
Constructed of 7075 and 6061-T6 aluminum for the highest strength
to weight ratio of any compact arm.
The Moto Crane isolators have adjustable passive 3 axis dampening to remove bumps and vibrations from the head and the camera package for butter smooth and solid image stabilization.
The entire ULTRA system is set up with a single 10mm hex key. By minimizing and standardizing joints, ULTRA takes less than 30 minutes to set up and has fewer points of failure. The ULTRA Base is rigged using 4x TÜV Certified 2” clamps, so grips can safely use familiar materials. Whether setting up temporarily or integrating into a permanent tracking vehicle build, ULTRA is built to safely handle aggressive use.
Beyond high speeds and sharp corners, ULTRA is built for difficult terrain and harsh environments. Each module is IP65 rated and constructed of 7075 and 6061 aluminum alloy for the highest strength-to-weight ratio of any universal remote arm.
ULTRA is the first 12’ remote arm in the world to fly as checked baggage…With the available 5-Piece, ULTRA Flight Case set, each module is neatly tucked into a durable SKB Case, with custom foams to protect each module during rough transport. Each flight case weighs less than 100lbs/45kg for compliance with TSA oversize baggage regulations.